Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas in December


Of course, Christmas is always in December, however, for some reason my friend just said this out of the blue and it made me chuckle. (I have a strange and simple sense of humor...). 

Christmas in December was a lovely chance for two of my friends and I to get together and have a dinner party sleepover... (You're never too old for sleepovers). 

We had a fairly healthy dinner compared to the traditional turkey, gravy, and potatoes spread I'm sure a lot of you will be having this winter. Our dinner was light, and refreshing. Of course, we had to throw in a little bit of indulgence... ;)

Menu

Cranberry Hazelnut Baked Brie 
Citrusy Herbed Baked Salmon
Steamed Broccolini
Fresh Spinach Salad
Baked Butternut Squash
Olives
Dana's famous Buns
Berry Cheesecake

A 'Healthy' Christmas in December

Stunning Berry Cheesecake

The highly recommended Piat d'or Merlot... must buy 1.5L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment