Thursday, December 4, 2014

Swim - 1.5km

I didn't make it to the gym this morning. My body was TIRED!

I went for a 1.5 km swim last night and it was such a wonderful end to the day. The contentment and empowerment I get from being in a pool all by myself is second to none. Knowing that all the ripples in the pool are because of me and the fact that I could swim in a zig zag pattern and hit NO ONE is a cool feeling.


Another, not so cool feeling, is this weird mystery hair I get on my face after I take off my swim cap and get out of the pool. It feels like I have one strand of hair stuck on my face about mid cheek. Every time I try to grab it or wipe it off it never goes away. I even looked in the mirror right after I got out of the pool and couldn't see any hair... but I could still feel it. I probably had this happen to me 9 out of the last 10 times I've been swimming.

Could it be a nervy thing? Anyways, it's strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment